Are you looking to increase staff pride, productivity, team relations and morale? Does your organisation want to connect with communities in Greater Manchester and raise your profile?
Develop your staff team whilst doing something good in the local area. Groundwork has corporate volunteering options to suit organisations of all size and sector. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Volunteer your time to mentor a young person
- Donate a few hours to help with mock-interviews
- Give two weeks work experience to a young person
- Fundraise for a community project local to you
- Take part as a team to improve a local nature site
- Provide your expertise in-kind to support Groundwork
- Bespoke opportunities to suit your business needs
Read more here.
Most of the options above require no financial investment. By donating time and allowing your employees to volunteer for charity there are many benefits to your business. Contact us today to find out how we can facilitate volunteering initiatives within your organisation.
Team building events
Groundwork offers bespoke team building days, tailor made to satisfy the requirements of your business and to suit the needs and abilities of your staff team. We are involved in a number of local nature sites and community projects that can benefit from your help.
Activities can include woodland maintenance, bush craft, step and fence repair, bird box making, litter picking, willow weaving and tree planting. We can also deliver larger projects such as building boardwalks, digging ponds and constructing outdoor classrooms.
You will be assigned an event coordinator who will provide support before, during and after the event. The event coordinator will work with you to tailor the event to suit your needs and budget. All team building events include refreshments throughout the day, photographs of staff in action and promotion of the event via the Groundwork website and social media channels.
Add the following options:
- Meeting room facilities with equipment and refreshments
- Breakfast or brunch – bacon butties, fresh fruit or other options
- Lunch – we will organise lunch, either on-site or at a local venue
- A professionally produced short film documenting your day.
If you would like an informal chat, require further details or want to request a quote please contact Rob Glenn, Business Development Manager:
Call 0161 624 1444 or email email@example.com.