Our work is diverse and all of it helps to achieve our vision. We create real change. That means carrying out work locally and regionally that:
• Builds people's skills and improves job prospects
• Redesigns our neglected open spaces for twenty-first century use
• Helps people make their own decisions about their area
• Motivates and develops our young people
• Promotes greener ways of living and working
We know we’ll only achieve our vision by working with passionate individuals, proactive public services and innovative parts of the private sector.
We focus on three major areas of activity:
- Creating better places
- Encouraging greener living and working
- Improving people's prospects
Whilst we currently have two delivery sections: Skills, Health and Work and Neighbourhood Services, we take a one team approach to delivery.
Please download and read our 2017/18 business plan, we hope that you will get in touch to find out more.
2017/18 Business Plan