Groundwork's Volunteer Project Assistant (VPA) programme has helped over 2,000 people to kick-start their first steps into professional careers. This graduate work experience scheme started in the early 1990’s as a way to provide unemployed graduates with real project management experience and to break the cycle of no job = no experience = no job.
What's in it for you?
- Gain twelve weeks of graduate level responsibility on live projects
- Choose which placement best fits with your vision of a professional career
- Increase your skills, confidence and employability - really stand out from the crowd at interviews
- Network with employers and project partners
- Complete projects that change lives and improve local communities
We currently have 30 placements available across Greater Manchester in a diverse range of our business areas. Download our Information Pack for more details.
1. You must have graduated in the last 12 months (ie June/July 2016)
2. If you graduated from a Greater Manchester Higher Education Institution then it does not matter where you live as long as you can travel to placements in Greater Manchester, OR if you graduated from a University outside of Greater Manchester then you must live within Greater Manchester.
If you have any queries about eligibility please contact us.
How to apply ?
Download our Information Pack showing all of our current placements.
We are currently considering applications so please apply now using the application form above and send to: email@example.com
Groundwork Bolton, Bury, Oldham & Rochdale (BBOR) is the lead in this partnership, working with Groundwork Cheshire, Lancashire & Merseyside (CLM) and Groundwork Manchester, Salford, Stockport, Tameside & Trafford (MSSTT).
For more details contact John Davies:
Call 0161 785 7411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The VPA programme is part funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund and is co-financed by the Skills Funding Agency