If traditional careers advice hasn’t been working for you, it may be time to try something different.
Careers and Enterprise Camp is a fun, action packed programme. It helps 16-18 year olds from the Blackpool and Preston areas to learn new skills, build confidence and get to where they want to be.
Take your life to the next level
- Gain the skills and ‘hands on’ experience you need for the career you choose.
- Develop your aspirations, widen your horizons.
- Find out from employers and successful entrepreneurs about the personal qualities they think are important.
- Explore what’s involved when setting up a social enterprise or small business.
A three day and two night residential experience including outdoor pursuits, team challenges, and enterprising activities to introduce key themes.
A group enterprise project supported by local employer mentors, culminating in a ‘Dragons Den’ challenge including local employers/ social entrepreneurs.
Celebrate and share your successes with invited guests from local employer organisations.
What's in it for you
- You’ll have a ‘Careers Coach’ offering ongoing, personalised support.
- We’ll help you work towards your aspirations and tackle any barriers.
- We’ll help you take clear, manageable steps towards your chosen career path.
- Upon request, local employers will act as your mentor.
Penwortham Youth and Community Centre, Priory Lane, Penwortham, PR1 0AR.
For more information
Telephone: 01253 345 445
Mobile: 07740 546152