Our volunteers are fantastic and help us in so many ways - we'd love you to be one of them!
We're really pleased you're interested in volunteering with Groundwork. As we do over 200 projects a year, our volunteer vacancies are very varied in terms of location, timing and the nature of the work. You don't need particular skills or experience, just enthusiasm.
- Volunteer youth workers: Our friendly youth team need volunteers to help out in youth clubs across Central Bedfordshire and in Melbourn, Cambridgeshire. Varied, flexible hours (generally evenings) and locations.
- Volunteer peer mentors: We need peer mentors to support young people 1:1 in Central Bedfordshire. Full training is provided.
- Green Champions: Our business energy efficiency team need volunteers to help them spread the word about our services to businesses in Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
- Green Aiders: Our Green Aiders team tames the gardens of vulnerable residents in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Essex.
- Play scheme and family learning volunteers: We run a series of outdoor wild play schemes and family growing courses and are looking for volunteers to help us deliver to families in Hertfordshire, Essex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk.
Interested? Fill out this form and we'll get in touch with more details.
Can't see anything you like at the moment? Register your interest in volunteering and tell us what sort of activities you'd like to do and we'll get in touch as and when something suitable comes up.
Thank you for your support.