Nottingham Works is part-financed by Nottingham City Council and the European Union through the European Social Fund and the Youth Employment Initiative
We work in your community to support 18-29 year olds into employment or learning. We offer a friendly, flexible service based on your individual needs.
- Employability skills training
- Sector based work academies
- Advice and guidance
- Help with CV writing
- Interview advice
- Support applying for college courses
- Work related qualifications such as SIA and CSCS cards
- Job searches
- Work experience and voluntary work
- You may be facing some personal issues that make finding work or training even more difficult. We can work with you to help overcome any difficulty that you may be facing.
To benefit from this support you need to be:
- A Nottingham City resident
- Aged between 18 and 29
- Not already on a Job Centre work programme
- Not currently in full-time education.
Contact the team today;
Tel: 0115 964 8820 Ext. 3 238 / 07771361962
Community Step into Work Manager
Tel: 0777 156 6893
Community Step into Work Advisor
Tel: 0777 153 8025