Affinity Sutton is one of the largest providers of affordable housing in England. Through its Community Grants Programme, it awards grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 to charities, community organisations and voluntary groups for projects which primarily benefit its residents.
The programme is being managed by Groundwork.
- You must be a member of a community, voluntary or charity group;
- You are a charity or constituted group with a governing document in the name of your group /organisation;
- Your group/organisation’s annual income last year was less than £500,000;
- Your group/organisation’s management committee consists of at least 3 unrelated members;
- You are requesting a grant of between £1,000 and £5,000;
- Your project will primarily support Affinity Sutton residents;
- Your group/organisation has the relevant insurance and policies in place;
- Your project has received written permission from the Landowner if relevant (e.g. for open spaces projects);
- Your project will be completed within 12 months;
- Your project will take place within 10 miles of an Affinity Sutton Housing area;
- Your group/organisation has not received a grant from this programme during the previous 2 funding rounds;
- Your group/organisation has met the terms and conditions of any previous grant(s) awarded through this programme.
All projects funded through the programme must engage Affinity Sutton residents in positive activities.
All applicants should consider equality and diversity when thinking about how their project will engage the wider community.
We are not currently accepting applications. To register your interest for the programme, please email email@example.com
Find out more about the projects that have already benefited from an Affinity Sutton grant by clicking on the icons below: