Will your children still be able to enjoy nature if you don’t vote?
The likelihood of children visiting any green space at all has halved in a generation.
Together, we can change this and save our spaces. The Co-operative is asking their staff and members to vote between 22 June and 12 July on a cause to support over the next two years.
We are championing green spaces across the UK so our children can continue to access nature. If we win, we will fundraise and campaign with the Co-operative to support hundreds of projects across the UK, preserving these precious community spaces and mobilising thousands of people to make their neighbourhoods better places to live.
Ex England and Chelsea footballer, Graeme Le Saux, said:
"Giving children access to outdoor spaces and facilities is absolutely vital for their physical and emotional wellbeing. Vote for us and give our communities the spaces that they need."
Your vote could help to save outdoor spaces and change lives in your neighbourhood.
Terms & Conditions
- Groundwork has been shortlisted to be The Co-operative’s Charity Partner for 2015/16.
- If successful we will fundraise and campaign with the Co-operative to save open spaces in communities across the UK
- Voting is only for Co-operative members and employees
- If you are a member or employee of The Co-operative you can vote for us at www.co-operative.coop/charityvote
- Voting is open between 22 June and 12 July
We help people to carry out thousands of projects each year. Tackling climate change. Helping people out of fuel poverty. Bringing out the best in young people by helping them to improve their local area. Building stronger communities by improving green space. Getting people back into work by creating green jobs.
That’s why we’ve been working for over 30 years supporting communities that need us most in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and through partners in Scotland.
Working with Fields in trust and Greenspace Scotland