Since its launch three years ago, Groundwork UK has been working in partnership with DHL UK Foundation to deliver their Transform It! small grants programme. A fantastic variety of community projects from scout huts to boxing clubs have benefitted from a Transform It! grant. The programme is open to DHL employees working alongside a community group.
To ensure that the programme lives up to its name, and that grants really do achieve a ‘transformational’ change that benefits disadvantaged children and young people, we have recently fine-tuned the programme criteria.
Applications are welcomed for grants of up to £10,000 for a project that will help young people in need if it meets these criteria:
• Make a transformational and positive change to the lives of disadvantaged children or young people
• Ensure both value for money and sustainability in terms of durability and maintenance
• Provide DHL employee-volunteering opportunities
• Be a visible project within the local community, with demonstrable impact
• Provide opportunities for young people to improve skills and prospects through volunteering activity in their community.
Full details can be found by following this link to the Application Form and Guidance but if you need help just contact the Transform It! helpline on 0121 237 5882 or email@example.com
Read Phil's, Nathan's and Colin's stories to find out more about how the DHL Transform It! programme helped to fund projects across the county.