Skip past Navigation

Do I need to send supporting information with my application?

21 June 2016

It is not mandatory that you send supporting information. However, if your project involves a change to an outdoor space or activities taking place outdoors you will need to complete our Project Consent Form, completed by the Landowner or by yourself.  Please ensure you have the relevant landowner permission in place and send the template form back. 


Help us by sharing this post
  • E-mail this story to a friend!
  • Tweet this
  • Facebook
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • Google
  • LinkedIn