Groundwork is a charity working locally and nationally to transform lives in the UK’s most disadvantaged communities. We’re passionate about what we do and we know we need to shout about it more if we’re going to generate the income we need to help more people. A new website with an improved look and feel is a key element of this. We want to raise our game and we want to create an online presence that’s as inspirational as it is intuitive.
We’re looking for a creative partner – an organisation that can work alongside us to develop our thinking and to implement our plans.
We anticipate commissioning an external agency to:
- help us develop our strategy and plans for our online presence – to look under the bonnet and properly diagnose our key challenges and opportunities
- develop a proposal that responds to our key priorities and challenges, that meets our specification and can be delivered on time to budget
- lead a user testing process – to test our assumptions and ensure any new website makes sense to our target audiences
- design, build and help us launch a new website infrastructure
- provide any necessary training to enable us to be as self-sufficient as possible
- leave us with a hosting and support arrangement that is responsive, cost-effective and ensures we can continue developing our site’s look, feel and functionality
How to apply
There’s no set format for what you submit but bear in mind we’ll need to email it and print it so clear and simple will always be best.
Please send your submission to Eileen Henderson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our deadline for responses is Tuesday 11th December 2018. We anticipate inviting shortlisted agencies for interview before Christmas, with interviews held early in the New Year.