New official statistics show there has been a resurgence in volunteering as millions more want to give their time to help others and make a positive impact in their community.
We rely on some amazing volunteers to help us carry out all of the work we do to change lives and improve our local areas. We’re currently recruiting new volunteers and looking for passionate people who possess our core values, and who want to learn new skills with the support of our lovely staff team.
Our volunteers get:
- a comprehensive induction process
- a clear definition of volunteer responsibilities
- strong, regular supervision and management
- regular reviews to ensure that the experience gained is of the highest quality
- help with job search & interview preparation if you are hoping to progress into employment
- team-building events
- access to a range of training courses
- travel expenses reimbursed
- a fun, supportive working environment
Volunteer Roles 2018/19
Our current opportunities are outlined below.
Click the link for a full volunteer role description and person specification.
Volunteer Assistant Team Leader (Prince's Trust)
Volunteer Business Development Assistant
Volunteer Education & Communities Assistant
Volunteer Energyworks Assistant
Volunteer Finance Assistant (closed)
Volunteer Land Worker
Volunteer Marketing and Communications Assistant
Volunteer Quality and Impact Assistant
Interested applicants should download our information pack and complete the application form at the end of the booklet.
Please email or post this to our Volunteer Coordinator:
Groundwork Environment Centre
We will then review your application and if successful at this stage, invite you in to meet the team.