Aged between 16-25?
Unemployed? Unsure of your future?
We have something to get you going...
Team is a 13-week personal development course, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week. It’s a life-changing programme designed to boost your confidence and open the door to work or further training.
What's in it for you?
- Uncover hidden talents and increase your confidence
- Develop team-working and communication skills
- Gain work experience and a reference
- Get support with your CV, careers advice and help with job search
- Health & safety and emergency first aid certificates
- Meet new people, have fun and gain a wide range of new experiences
Three in four young people on Prince’s Trust schemes move into work, education or training. The Team programme is free to join, travel expenses are paid and taking part should not affect any benefits you may be on. Groundwork Prince’s Trust Team programme is run from Team bases in Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside.
For more info contact Jill Eckersley,
Prince's Trust Manager:
Call 0161 624 1444 or email email@example.com
Read real success stories:
Upcoming start dates:
In Oldham, Rochdale and Ashton we have new start dates througout 2018, please get in touch.