Groundwork can provide a wide range of FREE recruitment services to organisations of all size and sector. We are not a commercial recruitment agency - Groundwork is a professional charity focussed on helping local people and organisations.
Groundwork is part of a government programme to train and find jobs for local unemployed people. This means we can offer you a bespoke package of services that will save you time and money on recruitment. Our services include:
- Identification of suitable candidates that match your requirements
- Bespoke advertising of your company values to potential candidates
- Short-listing and pre-screening applicants for interview
- Free interview facilities at our offices in Bury, Middleton, Oldham and Radcliffe
- Unpaid and monitored work trials for potential new employees
- Source free training and qualifications for successful applicants up to NVQ L3
- Set up Apprenticeships with local providers, aimed at your business needs
Our free support is open to any employers looking to recruit from 1 to 1000 new staff members. Groundwork is keen to help organisations seeking to support their local community and recruit local people.
To find out more or take advantage of these services contact Richard Greenhalgh:
Call 0161 624 1444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We are unable to accept CV's from individuals - we only work with people who have completed a Groundwork training or voluntary programme, or individuals referred to us by Jobcentre Plus.