Groundwork Cheshire, Lancashire & Merseyside is part of the Federation of Groundwork UK Trusts operating across the area, working with our partners to create better neighbourhoods, to build local skills & job prospects and to live and work in a greener way.
We are looking for a reliable and professional volunteer minibus driver to provide a high standard of driving for the Trust operating from our Wigan office.
- When required to drive up to a 17 seater minibus
- Hold a clean D1 (PCV) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Complete daily vehicle safety checklist
- Keep a record of journeys taken
- Be patient, understanding, and have a responsible attitude with excellent customer service
Job Description and Person Specification.
Volunteer role description and an application form are available by contacting Catherine Birch on 01942 821444 or by emailing: email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 27 October 2017.