smarterbusiness can support your organisation to achieve and maintain its environmental management certifications.
We ensure that your organisation benefits from reducing it's environmental impact through the delivery of cost savings, increased sales and lower risks from your processes and operations.
Environmental issues can be a bit scary when you don't have all the relevant knowledge. smarterbusiness was able to provide advice and comprehensive support outlining the different technologies available to us. As they are impartial advisers we knew the advice was not linked to any sales pitch and the suggestions and savings analysis was extremely helpful. Barbara Lawton, Age Concern.
Our ISO14001 and EMS Implementation Services:
- **ISO 14001 (2015) Transition Support - Gap analysis, audits, auditor training etc
- Initial and Preparatory Environmental Reviews.
- Legal Audits and Legal Registers.
- IEMA approved Training to implement Environmental Management Systems.
- Phased implementation of ISO 14001 through BS 8555 (ISO 14001 in simple bite sized chunks!).
- Environmental Auditor and Environmental Awareness Training (Accredited and non-accredited available).
- Environmental Aspects and Impact Evaluation.
- Development of Objectives and Targets and Management Programmes that generate results.
- Bespoke consultancy and training support for full implementation of ISO 14001.
- Green Dragon Consultancy and Training Support.
The one day courses for each phase provided by smarterbusiness were really informative on the requirements of the accreditation and were structured in such a way as to give helpful, practical exercises designed to reinforce the training given and really helped to get Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service through the accreditation process.
Selina Greenow, Environmental & Corporate Social Responsibility Officer - Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service.
Our ISO14001 and EMS Maintenance Services:
- Maintenance of legal Registers.
- Annual legal audits to verify your compliance position.
- Environmental, health and safety legal update services.
- Bespoke support to implement environmental improvement programmes to drive cost savings and environmental improvements.
- Management and support to maintain your environmental management system.
- Refresher training on all aspects of ISO 14001, environmental awareness and spillage control.
- Health checks and gap analysis for your Environmental Management System to ensure it is fit for purpose and delivering business value.
Businesses who don't get involved are missing out on cost savings and priceless other benefits. My advice is to get in touch with smarterbusiness and get started.
Paul Williams, Health-Safety & Environmental Officer - Tullis Russell Coaters