Groundwork's specialist consultants can help you to understand and manage your organisation's legal compliance matters relating to environment, health, safety and energy management.
We understand our clients' needs to pro-actively manage their legal commitments. However we also know the common challenges that exist in maintaining legal compliance and staying up to date with the latest changes in legislation.
There is no 'one size fits' all solution towards managing legal obligations. So we offer flexible, confidential solutions to supporting our clients, based upon your own specific requirements.
Typical projects and services we can deliver include:
- Legal audits to review your compliance position and provide pragmatic, effective solutions for improvements in health, safety and environment.
- ISO 14001 / 18001 / 45001 legal registers to support your environmental, health and safety certifications. These include locally based registers as well as on-line systems.
- Competent person services for environment and / or health and safety.
- Training to provide you and your employees with an enhanced understanding of your industry sector's legal commitments including the consequences of failing to maintain compliance. This can range from general legal briefings to specific staff training such as manual handling, first aid, asbestos awareness and risk assessment.
- Legislation specific audits - We can support your business to address specific legal requirements including ESOS (Energy Saving Opportunities Scheme), packaging regulations, waste management, water and air pollution audits.
Please contact a member of the team for a no-obligation, confidential discussion about your legal compliance requirements on 01606 723175 or by email using the contact details below.
Tracey Birch (Consultant) Tracey.Birch@groundwork.org.uk
Chris White (Consultant) Chris.White@groundwork.org.uk
Greville Kelly (Director) Greville.Kelly@groundwork.org.uk