On 22 November, Groundwork will be celebrating 30 amazing community groups and individuals from across the UK who are in which a chance of winning a Groundwork Community Award.
As a community charity, we live by the importance of empowering people and places with opportunity and choice.
In the spirit of this, we would like to invite YOU to vote for who will be the Groundwork Community Awards 2018 'People's Choice' winner.
Any one of our 30 finalists can be the lucky recipient of this special award. The power is in your hands!
Voting closes on Friday 16 November, so what are you waiting for? Cast your vote below!
Full list of finalists
- Best community partnership with business: Bridgman & Bridgman (Milton Keynes), Cultivate Cornwall (Penryn), EE Contact Centre (Merthyr Tidfil)
- Best community group contribution to community cohesion: Awaaz FM Community Radio (Southampton), CDA Herts (Hertford), Grow 73 (Glasgow)
- Best community garden or green space: Brickmakers Wood (Sudbury), The Fed (Prestwich), Oasis Community Centre and Gardens (Worksop)
- Best community group contribution to education or employment: Bridgend Carers Centre – ROOTS Project (Bridgend), Gloverspiece Minifarm (Worcestershire), Trinity Learning (Abingdon)
- Best community group contribution to environmental sustainability: Environment Plymouth (Plymouth), Fix the Fells (Lake District), Plastic Free Felixstowe (Felixstowe)
- Best community group contribution to health and wellbeing: Livestock - Mothers Uncovered (Brighton), Hannah’s Holiday Home Appeal (Waterlooville), Mayfield Nurseries (Southampton)
- Best community project on a social housing estate: The Attic (Dundee), Dovecote Voluntary Parent Committee (Oxford), The Viking Centre (Barton-upon-Humber)
- Young Community Leader of the Year: Temi Mwale, Liam Crorken, Charlotte Davis
- Community Leader of the Year: David Chatten-Smith, Tony Wright, Kazia Knight
- Community group of the year – all round achievement award: L6 Centre (Liverpool), Love Barrow Families (Barrow in Furness), Thatto Heath Crusaders (St. Helens)