Get in touch at:
0113 238 0601
Environment and Business Centre
LS27 9SLFax: 0113 253 0914
Travelling by train
The nearest train station is Morley which is a 10 minute journey from Leeds Train Station on the Dewsbury and Huddersfield Line. Trains run every half an hour.
The Environment And Business Centre is a 15 minute walk from the train station
- Walk up the drive from the station and follow Valley Road to the left for approximately 50m.
- On the right are some steps leading to Albert Road (Please note there are 97 steps to climb, the long way round is to follow Station Road then turn left onto Queen Street).
- At the top of the steps cross Albert Road and turn right almost immediately up Ackroyd Street (look for the Chip Shop).
- Follow Ackroyd Street and then Hope Street all the way to the pedestrianised centre of Morley on Queen Street.
- Turn left on Queen Street and then right on Wesley Street.
- The Environment & Business Centre is on the right.
Alternatively you can use the following local taxi company from Morley Station: Morley Cars - 0113 2522222. (Alternatively a taxi ride directly from Leeds City Station will take around 15 minutes).
Travelling by bus from Leeds City Centre
There is a regular bus service from Leeds city centre to Morley. Please visit www.wymetro.com for details. Alight at Morley Town Hall and walk towards the main pedestrianised shopping area - Queen Street. About half way along Queen Street turn right into ‘Beryl Burton Gardens’. Bear right and go up/ round the steps. The Environment & Business Centre is straight ahead of you.