We work with communities in some of the most deprived areas of North, East & West Yorkshire to help them improve their environment, learn new skills, and build resilience and capacity.
Through our work we develop partnerships with forward-thinking businesses who want to further support their employees and the communities they work in. Working in partnership with Groundwork can add social, economic and environmental value to your business
Adding social value:
- Our team of experienced chartered landscape architects add social value to any design project in two ways. Firstly, their experience of community engagement to ensure the right stakeholders are consulted on the project is second to none. Secondly, the profits generated through their work go straight back into other Groundwork projects the benefit the community.
- Jobmatch – our recruitment agency, with offices in Wakefield and Scarborough, reinvests its profit into the community through Groundwork projects.
- We offer an extensive portfolio of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) opportunities to enable your entire business to give back to the local community.
- Sponsorship and fundraising – financial support from local businesses enables us to invest in the local community. Sheffield Hallam University have found that every £1 spent on a project activity by GROUNDWORK generates £3 of physical and human benefits, representing ‘high’ value for money, so you know that any donations will be well spent.
Adding economic and environmental value:
- Our Environmental Business Services (EBS) team can help you reduce your environmental impact while cutting costs and improving productivity, saving on average £5 for every £1 spent on resource efficiency reviews, environmental management systems, training or advice.
Some of the companies we have worked with recently include M&S, Tesco, PwC, Bettys and Taylors Group, Bilfinger GVA and Direct Line.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up-to-date with our news or read our corporate volunteering opportunities leaflet for more information.
Get in touch if you'd like to work together to make a positive impact on your local environment.
Emily Thompson, Business Director
0113 2380601 / email@example.com