If you live in Bradford, Harrogate or Selby and wish to receive a free Green Doctor visit, you must have someone in your household who belongs to one of the groups below (taken from NICE guidance NG6):
- people with cardiovascular conditions
- people with respiratory conditions (in particular, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and childhood asthma)
- people with mental health conditions
- people with disabilities
- older people (65 and older)
- households with young children (from new-born to school age)
- pregnant women
- people on a low income.
If you are not sure about your eligibility or have any questions please call us on 0113 238 0601 and ask for a Green Doctor Team member.