Kettering Voluntary Network (KVN) brings together voluntary, community & not for profit organisations in Kettering & District. Groundwork Northamptonshire is the Local Infrastructure Organisation (LIO) for Kettering & its surrounding Borough, & delivers this service under the name of KVN. Funding for this role is provided through a grant award from Kettering Borough Council.
- Holds a series of KVN meetings through the year.
- Provides support to Voluntary or Community Sector (VCS) organisations & groups & not for profit organisations around policies, governance & funding.
- Support to individuals & organisations interested in volunteering, publishing volunteering opportunities through the national volunteering website do-it.org.
- Raises awareness of important issues facing the VCS.
- Shares news, good practice & partnership opportunities.
Please take your time to look around our website kvn.org.uk for information on news, events, training, volunteering opportunities & funding!
For more information, and to join the KVN contact Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01536 526453 or mobile 07912480537.
KVN is located at the Groundwork Northamptonshire office, The Business Exchange, Rockingham Road, Kettering, NN16 8JX