Talent Match is a youth driven project that provides a complete package of support to those who want to better their lives. Unique features include integrating the young people into the decision making progress in addition to the supply of mentors to guide them through the process. Having young people fully involved in the participation of the project is a fantastic, innovative way of helping their development.
David Bentley, Young Person Participation Co-Ordinator.
Talent Match is a project funded by the Big Lottery Fund designated to supporting 18-24 year olds that have been out of work for over a year into employment or further education. Talent Match offers:
- One-to-one support tailored to the individuals needs
- Mentors that meet with the individual to match their interests to a suitable career route
- Experiences designed to boost motivation and confidence
- Personal budgets to help you on your way to employment
- Continued support even after employment is secure
Talent Match is now closed for new referrals.
But to find out the impact and learning from the programme, please go to yasevaluation.com to download a copy of our Evaluation Report.
The video case studies below give a good account of how the progamme has supported young people furthest from the labour market into sustained employment.