Talent Match is a youth driven project that provides a complete package of support to those who want to better their lives. Unique features include integrating the young people into the decision making progress in addition to the supply of mentors to guide them through the process. Having young people fully involved in the participation of the project is a fantastic, innovative way of helping their development.
David Bentley, Young Person Participation Co-Ordinator.
Talent Match is a project funded by the Big Lottery Fund designated to supporting 18-24 year olds that have been out of work for over a year into employment or further education. Talent Match offers:
- One-to-one support tailored to the individuals needs
- Mentors that meet with the individual to match their interests to a suitable career route
- Experiences designed to boost motivation and confidence
- Personal budgets to help you on your way to employment
- Continued support even after employment is secured
You are eligible for talent match if you are:
- Aged between 18 and 24 at the time of referral
- Unemployed, and not in education, for 12 months or longer
- Facing barriers to entering employment, education or training
If you are a young person seeking work or an employer that is able to offer jobs, we want to hear from you. Contacts and their respective sectors are listed below:
Employment Team Contact Details: