Changing places, changing lives in the South of England, one green step at a time
We work towards a future of sustainable communities which are vibrant, healthy and safe, which respect the local and global environment and where individuals and enterprise can prosper.
We know that real change requires action on many different fronts. That’s why we work hand-in-hand with communities to:
- Create and improve green spaces for community benefit and to reconnect people with nature
- Provide training and support to help those furthest from the job market back into work
- Promote greener living and working to help families and individuals save money, resources and reduce waste
The Groundwork Approach
Whether we are creating an inner city green space or delivering skills training to young people our approach is always rooted in the community. We apply the Groundwork Approach everywhere we work.
- Put the right tools in people’s hands
- Engage with everyone who has a stake in a place
- Address as many issues as possible with the same investment
Across the South of England we’ll go on changing places and changing lives until everywhere is vibrant and green, every community is strong enough to shape its own destiny and everyone can reach their potential.