Groundwork is excellent in supporting individuals to build confidence, re-engage in learning and development and acquire the skills and knowledge that can lead to personal development, further education, training or employment. Providing the Groundwork for individuals to access and engage in education and training so they can improve their lives, the lives of their families and their community.
We offer the following types of education Programmes:-
• Vocational, part time – Entry level to level 1 qualifications to support the first steps into an industry and career.
• Apprenticeships – Earn while you Learn. Intermediate and advances level work based qualification, for those employed as an apprentice.
• Traineeship – Level 1 qualification for those motivated by work and wish to gain experience within a specific industry. This programme will also develop English, Math and IT skills.
• Work based, part time – Level 2 to 3 qualification recognised by employers and can support employment into an industry or higher education.
• Study Programmes, full time - Level 1 to 3 qualification, including: work skills, work experience, English, Maths and a Work based qualification.
We can offer these programmes across the south* in the following industry areas:
• Environmental Conservation
• Youth work
• Waste Management
*not all areas offer the full range of industries
There is eligibility criteria for funded course or a fee will be charged.
For further information please contact South@groundwork.org.uk