Looking for work? Our supported volunteering programme can help you get ahead.
Make an appointment
Come and chat to us about how we can help you find work through volunteering – from help with CVs and DBS checks to subsidising travel costs and childcare.
Monday - Wednesday, 10am-5pm
Dove Lodge, 49 High Street, Littlehampton
Thursdays (please contact Jane in advance for an appointment)
Little Footsteps Children & Family Centre, Storrington
Pulborough Village Hall
We can find you flexible volunteer roles tailored to your hours, days and interests — and suited to the career you have in mind. We run workshops and training to prepare you for a role, and continue to give one-to-one support once you are placed.
We can help with:
• Improving confidence and motivation
• CVs, cover letters and DBS checks
• Job searching and interview prep
• Travel and childcare costs
• Attaining ID (e.g. birth certificate)
• Referrals to employment programmes
You are eligible if you:
• Are aged 18+
• Are living in Croydon, Littlehampton, Pulborough or Storrington
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Are currently unemployed, economically inactive, or have not been in employment, education or training for more than 6 months.
For more information or to make an appointment please contact Jane Millard. Jane.Millard@groundwork.org.uk / 07702 942 143
WAVES (Work and Voluntary Experience to Succeed) is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery, through the Big Lottery Fund.
The WAVES programme has received funding from the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.