Our 2016 - 2017 Impact Report will be able to download shortly.
We help people across the West Midlands to carry out hundreds of projects each year. Tackling climate change. Helping people out of fuel poverty. Bringing out the best in young people by helping them to improve their local area. Building stronger communities by improving green space. Getting people back into work and creating green jobs.
Last year alone we:
- Prevented 560 tonnes of CO2 emissions
- Helped 550 people into sustainable employment
- Carried out 2,500 hours of voluntary action
- Improved the diets and lifestyles of 1,000 people
- Helped 320 households save money on fuel bills
- Planted 3,000 trees