We believe in the importance of quality design that connects with the needs of communities. Groundwork leads the way in providing landscape solutions that put people first.
Our work focuses on improving the quality of life in areas of greatest need and is underpinned by principles of sustainability, biodiversity and quality.
How we work
We take a joined up approach with landscape architects working closely with community project officers, youth workers and education workers and contractors. We make sure community and client are fully involved with each stage of the design.
For an example of our work check out our case study on Aaina Womens centre.
We are professional
Groundwork is one of the largest employers of chartered landscape architects in the country. This network shares good practice, training and staff resources, and provides a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw on for a wide range of projects.
What we can deliver
Groundwork has experience of delivering a broad range of landscape initiatives including:
- derelict land restoration or regeneration
- landscape management plans and design strategies
- green business parks and industrial estates and business frontages
- housing estates, alley-gating and homezones
- community gardens and community allotments
- sports facilities, school (and pre-school) grounds
- formal and informal play areas
- community arts projects, land art and sculpture
- urban parks and green routeways
- Urban design and master planning
- strategic routes such as roads, cycle ways and waterside improvements
For a free, no obligation discussion on how we could help you with your landscape project please get in touch with Lynne Morgan our dedicated Landscape Architect on 0121 530 5656 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org