Are you our next Young Green Ambassador?
* Please note our next recruitment drive for Young Green Ambassadors closes March 2018, with training taking place in April. See the role description below and get in touch with us at email@example.com *
Groundwork Youth is looking for passionate, perceptive, committed young people from across the UK to form our network of Young Green Ambassadors.
The network will consist of 100 young people aged 16 – 24 who will act as ambassadors for Groundwork Youth in their community, schools, colleges, and places of work.
Ambassadors will support Groundwork Youth’s summer campaign through online activity and some offline work.
What do you get in return? Well, our Young Green Ambassadors will be offered training opportunities from the Groundwork Youth team and other professionals, and will work closely with our local community partners, Groundwork’s trusts across the UK, and the Groundwork Youth Advisory Board.
Are you enthusiastic about social media? Always on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram? Do you want to create blogs, vlogs, and short films? Do you want to support a big summer campaign with other like-minded people? Look no further! Groundwork Youth needs you!
We have many exciting plans up our sleeves and some of the activities Young Green Ambassadors will be engaged in include:
- Raising Groundwork’s Youth’s profile online through social media
- Supporting the Youth Advisory Board with a big summer campaign
- Attending youth summits and conferences to represent Groundwork Youth
- Assisting with creating user-generated content for our online Youth Hub
- Holding events in schools, colleges, universities to spread the word about Groundwork Youth
- Supporting or organising a community project or event on behalf of Groundwork Youth
The role is flexible and adaptable and we want representation from across the 16 – 24 age group, so don’t be shy!