Salary: £9.50 per hour / 25 hours per week
JCP Reference: V0000397071
Location: Ashton under Lyne, OL70DH
Closing date: 28 February 2022
Contact: Liane Kirk – firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role
Reporting to the Youth Employment Manager the Carbon Literacy Training Facilitator will be responsible for supporting the organisation and administration of courses and delivery of the Carbon Literacy Certificate to a diverse range of people at Groundwork and the Carbon Literacy Trust
- Supporting tutors with the planning, organisation and delivery of sessions.
- Conducting desk based research to ensure the currency and accuracy of all information
- Preparing resources which are appropriate for the target audience
- Assist with project administrative support and project delivery
- Gathering and processing data and reporting on impact
- Ensure activities are carried out in compliance with all statutory Health & Safety requirements, the Trust’s Health & Safety policy and that of our key stakeholders.
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying for a Kickstart job with Groundwork, you’ll need to register with your local Jobcentre where all vacancies will be advertised and available.
What is Kickstart?
Kickstart placements can help you into careers that help protect the environment, tackle climate change, and support local communities.
You’ll get paid a real wage, gain valuable experience and we will give you all the training and support you need to succeed.