Home> Partnerships > National Partnerships > Carriers for Causes > Apply for a grant
Carriers for Causes grants are available for good causes within two miles of a One Stop shop. Grants, of up to £1000 will be available to support projects that ‘benefit local communities - helping to improve lives and local places’.
Before you start you might find it useful to read the FAQs about the programme.
Applying for a grant
1. Use the store locator
Check your project is within two miles of a participating One Stop store.
(Opens in a new tab)
2. Download the application guide
The aim of these notes is to help you complete your application form online. We’ll explain how to start using our online system as well as providing you with a guide to the information you must give us about your project. We’ll also tell you why we’re asking for certain information and how we use the information you give us.
3. Complete the application form
Before you start your application you might find it useful to read the questions to help you to prepare your answers. You can download a list of the questions here.
Have you got everything you need to complete your application form?
- Your organisation’s contact details and information
- Your written project proposal, including evidence of demand for your project
- Your project detail information, location and postcode
- Your nearest One Stop store postcode (found using the store locator)
- Your Project Budget
- Your Project ‘before’ picture
- Your Other Supporting Information if applicable (Landowner or Planning Permissions, or other Permission letters)
The handy flow chart below shows the application process from start to finish.
Need help? Contact us
0121 237 5791