The programme re-opens for applications on Monday 26 February 2018 and closes on Monday 09 April 2018 at 12noon.
Clarion Housing Group (formed following the merger in 2016 of Affinity Sutton Group Limited and Circle Housing Group) is the largest housing group in the country and one of its biggest housebuilders. Through its Community Grants Programme, which is managed by Groundwork, the scheme awards grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 to charities, community organisations and voluntary groups for projects which primarily benefit its residents.
- You must be a member of a community, voluntary or charity group;
- You are a charity or constituted group with a governing document in the name of your group /organisation;
- Your group/organisation’s annual income last year was less than £500,000;
- Your group/organisation’s management committee consists of at least 3 unrelated members;
- You are requesting a grant of between £1,000 and £5,000;
- Your project will primarily support Clarion residents;
- Your group/organisation has the relevant insurance and policies in place;
- Your project has received written permission from the Landowner if relevant (e.g. for open spaces projects);
- Your project will be completed within 12 months (or you have agreed a slightly longer timescale with Groundwork);
- Your group/organisation has not received a grant from this programme during the previous funding round;
- Your group/organisation has met the terms and conditions of any previous grant(s) awarded through this programme.
All projects funded through the programme must engage Clarion Housing Group's residents in positive activities.
All applicants should consider equality and diversity when thinking about how their project will engage the wider community.
How to apply
Click here to download the Programme Guidance and FAQs.
Click here to complete the Eligibility Quiz and Application Form.
Click on the link above to create an account in our online application system “Gifts” then exit your account and click on the same link again to access the eligibility quiz and application form.
Already have an account?
Applicants who already have an account can click on the same link above to login and access the eligibility quiz and application form.
Need inspiration? Click here to read how a Clarion Community Grant helped to fund the 'Bright Futures' initiative in Northumbria, helping local women grow their confidence and self-esteem through social action.
Want further information? Click here to download the Clarion Annual Report 2017.
Find out more about the projects that have already benefited from a Clarion Housing Group grant by clicking on the icons below: