Each of our Groundwork North East & Yorkshire satellite offices is putting in place a site-specific version of this Risk Assessment – please click the link below.
Each delivery team has delivery-based Risk Assessments in place covering specific areas of work.
For direct enquiries please email the Director of Finance & Resources at Groundwork Yorkshire, Sarah.Munro@groundwork.org.uk
We undertake full risk assessments in relation to the buildings and community spaces we use and the projects and services we deliver. These follow a number of core principles as follows.
- Where our employees can do their work from home, we are supporting them to do so by providing appropriate equipment and advice on staying well, particularly those who are more vulnerable to the impacts of the virus.
- Where our work needs to be delivered in community settings we are providing employees with personal protective equipment and appropriate training and welfare support.
- Both in offices and community settings we are observing recommended distancing requirements by limiting the number of people in buildings, vehicles and open spaces, reconfiguring office space and installing protective screens where needed.
- We are ensuring there is signage and floor markings in all buildings we operate from to remind people to keep their distance.
- We have more frequent and more rigorous cleaning arrangements in place to ensure that surfaces in offices and on sites (eg tools) are sanitised to prevent transmission.
- We provide regular reminders to employees, volunteers and service users about the need for hygiene and hand washing.
- We have updated and expanded our safeguarding arrangements so that we can ensure children and vulnerable adults are protected while connecting with us and each other online.