Our strengths include:
- Track record: we’ve been providing professional landscape services for over thirty years.
- Experienced professionals: we employ a team of Chartered Landscape Architects and other landscape professionals who share the latest professional theories and best practice.
- Community engagement: we reach out to engage creatively with all sorts of user groups, residents, businesses and organisations to involve them and help them articulate their needs.
- Nature based approaches: we’re passionate about the benefits of green infrastructure in improving health and combating the climate crisis, using techniques such as sustainable urban drainage and natural flood management.
- Social value: we maximise public benefit from landscape improvements to promote health and wellbeing, provide training and work experience, support economic development and tackle environmental sustainability.
- Sustainability: we’re committed to ensuring our work is carried out according to recognised environmental and quality standards including maximising the use of sustainably sourced and recycled materials.
Or get in touch with Jo Phelan, our Principal Landscape Architect firstname.lastname@example.org
Groundwork is creating inspiring landscapes
We strongly believe in the transformative power of green spaces and landscapes.
Every day we see how they improve the health and well-being of communities, increase resilience, and bring joy to those who use them. With over 30 years’ experience, we’ve established a strong track record of delivering exceptional results.
Engaging local communities
Our team of chartered landscape architects and professionals are passionate about the benefits of green infrastructure. To create inspired and sustainable landscapes, our teams use knowledge of the latest theories and best practices to deliver wonderful results.
At the heart of our approach is community engagement. We reach out to users, residents, businesses, and organisations to understand their needs and create spaces that truly reflect their values and priorities.
Our passion for nature-based solutions is reflected in our use of sustainable urban drainage, natural flood management, and other techniques to improve the health and well-being of communities.
Recognised quality standards
We’re also committed to maximising social value, providing training and work experience, supporting economic development, and tackling environmental sustainability in accordance with recognised environmental and quality standards. This includes maximising the use of sustainably sourced and recycled materials.
To learn more about how we can help you create landscapes and green spaces that inspire, heal and connect, please get in touch with Jo Phelan, our Principal Landscape Architect on email@example.com