BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG
Little actions can make a big difference. By going green for the day you can support Groundwork to change places and change lives.
BE SEEN TO GO GREEN
Ask your work colleagues to take part in green-themed fun activities throughout the day and make a donation to Groundwork:
- Get your colleagues to wear something green for the day
- Hold a green themed office bake sale
- For the ambitious: go all out with a fancy dress green character theme and ask your colleagues to sponsor you (The Hulk? The Green Giant? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?)
- You could simply hold an office dress down day
YOU COULD ALSO
Encourage your work colleagues to do something environmentally friendly:
- Walk, cycle or catch public transport for the day instead of driving
- Turn off any lighting that isn't being used
- Save on heating by wearing your favourite woolly jumper to keep warm
- Use re-usable coffee cups and water bottles
- Encourage everyone to go paperless for the day
By going green for Groundwork, your team will be helping to change the lives of people like Jordan:
Contact Groundwork to let us know you're going green and we will send you your Go Green for Groundwork fundraising pack to make your day a huge success!
Let us know you're going green
Tweet us photos @GroundworkUK of your green activities and use #GoGreen4GWK!
Image by Geoff Soden