Duration: September 2024
We’re working with OVO Energy Solutions and Rochdale Borough Council to deliver energy saving measures in areas of Rochdale where the impact of the cost of living crisis is most severe.
Together, we seek to deliver meaningful energy efficiency schemes where installed measures help to reduce the impact of fuel poverty and enhance health & wellbeing.
In alignment with PAS2030 standards, partners will deliver retrofit assessments, coordination and design in compliance with PAS2035, with a focus on delivering cavity wall or external wall insulation.
Measures will be installed by a professional partner, at no charge to the resident – helping reduce residents carbon emissions and energy bills.
What we’re doing
Groundwork has been appointed to support the project with the following activities:
- Community engagement within target areas including door to door activities and community events
- Complete eligibility checks on households
- Retrofit assessments
- Undertake post install EPC’s
- Post completion behaviour change and advice
Who is eligible?
We’re working in specific locations across Rochdale to provide this service, meaning that we are not currently taking enquiries about this project. In addition we are only working with households who:
- Have a combined household income not exceeding £31,000 per annum
- Are in receipt of eligible benefits such as job seekers allowance or child tax credit
- Are living in social housing with an EPC of D or below
- Eligibility under ECO4 Flex Under ECO4 Flex
Thanks from our funders
This project has been made possible thanks to OVO Energy & Rochdale Council