Due to the current health situation we are offering online sessions. To find out more please contact CIRCLE@groundwork.org.uk
What we offer:
We run a range of different activities that aim to relax individuals and provide space for new friendships to flourish. Our activities all have a focus on sustainability and aim to facilitate skills sharing amongst participants. We work across our upcycling centres in Hackney and Barnet and our free-range garden and kitchen in Hackney. We also have the ability to come to visit community groups.
CREATE & COMMUNICATE
Come & Create
Crafting, grow and cook, in a friendly and relaxed environment
Nibbles & Natter
Join us for a light lunch and practice speaking English, or support those who need it.
IN THE LOOP
- Shapes, Patterns, Colours and Culture
- Inspiring ideas from all over the world.
- Simple, colourful designs and natural DIY
products – created by you!
Take a nourishing day out of your normal routine to bring self-care into your life with our wellbeing day:
- Learn how to move with less pain
- Learn how to deal with stress
- Gentle physical and mental relaxation
- Fun and safe environment to explore and share
- Share a free healthy lunch
If you’re interested in a well-being day email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nikki on 07912276551