Does your organisation offer industry-specific or soft-skills training? ESFA Community Training grants between £5,000 and £20,000 are available for projects supporting people who are unemployed or economically inactive, helping participants move closer towards employment.
Groundwork London is administering the grants in three Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas across London and South of England. These are:
- London North and East LEP: Barking & Dagenham, Bexley, Bromley, Enfield, Greenwich, Havering, Newham, Redbridge, Waltham Forest
- Dorset LEP: Dorset, Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch
- Thames Valley Berkshire LEP: West Berkshire, Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham, Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead
Who can apply?
- Charities, Community Interest Companies, Charitable Incorporate Organisations, Social Enterprises, Community Groups
- Third Sector Organisations and Small Organisations (49 or less employees and a turnover of less than 10 million Euros)
- Participants must be over 16 years of age and eligible to work in the UK
How to apply?
Do you have an idea for a project in your area which can benefit others? The deadline for round 11 applications is 9am, Monday 21st June 2021. Pre-application feedback is possible if submission is made by 9am, Monday 14th June 2021.
We regularly offer application workshops which are an opportunity to learn more about the programme, get advice and ask us questions. Use the link below to sign up to our upcoming workshops on Tuesday 11th May and Thursday 20th May 2021.
- Our easy to use online application portal has been updated based on feedback from previous grantees to better support applicants with their application.
- We’ve update the payout structure to include 40% on award of your grant, an additional 40% during delivery of project and 20% on completion.
Please sign up to the mailing list for regular news and updates on ESFA Community Training Grants.
If you have any queries please do get in touch with the grants team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7239 1390
Groundwork is managing the grant application process on behalf of The European Social Fund (ESF) and The Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).