We are the lead partner and one of the direct delivery partners for the National Lottery Community Fund’s Building Better Opportunities, D2N2 LEP, Towards Work Strand. This exciting programme aims to combat the root causes of poverty, promote social inclusion, challenge long-term unemployment and empower socially excluded people. This project is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
As a committed and motivated individual can you help us deliver the programme?
BUILDING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES – HUB CO-ORDINATOR (Nottingham City)
37.5 hours per week, £28,614.75 per annum
Fixed Term until 31st July 2022 (further possible extension to early 2023 to be confirmed by end March 2021).
Primarily based in Nottingham or Mansfield with regular travel within Nottingham City. Currently home based due to Covid restrictions.
The Hub Co-ordinator will contribute to the overall success of the BBO Towards Work programme within Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire. You will:
- work with the delivery partners to ensure they understand the requirements of their role in the programme and advise on and oversee the quality of their provision.
- produce monthly data and recommendations on performance, highlighting any good practice and issues to delivery partners and GGN programme management.
- engage with external organisations and statutory bodies to promote referrals, and with potential participants to provide initial assessment and link them to the most suitable provision for their local area.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of local employment opportunities, benefit and entitlement support, and progression options (education, training and specialist signposting options).
- Able to communicate through a range of mediums/forums including interpersonal (group and one to one), presentational skills and understands its importance in both participant relationships, stakeholder engagement and teamwork. This will include conflict resolution.
- Previous demonstrable experience and understanding of high level relationship management techniques, and ability to form effective working relationships within a range of Public, Private and Third Sector strategic and delivery stakeholders and colleagues, to achieve collective goals.
- Hold organisational and time management skills, with the ability prioritise and manage work under pressure, according to deadlines and performance targets.
- ICT literate and able to use the following programmes in day to day work; Office 365 (emails and diary management), Microsoft Teams/Zoom (remote platforms for meetings), Database (for basic data interrogation), Word (create and edit documents), PowerPoint (create presentations and present) & Excel (data entry, creation of spreadsheets to review and analyse data).
- Prepared to work outside normal office hours (as and when required) to support the programme and be prepared to travel around the local contract area.
For further information, please contact Penny Halewood on 07850503125 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed application and EDI forms to be returned to email@example.com electronically by 9.00 a.m. on 11th March 2021. Interviews to be held on Thursday 18th March 2021 . Late Application forms will not be considered. CVS’s will not be considered.
Groundwork Greater Nottingham is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.