Are you a communications or marketing professional that is passionate about environmental, social and community issues?
If so, we’d like to hear from you. We’re recruiting a Communications & PR Officer to join our busy Marketing and Communications Team.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role and experience in the charity, public or private sector.
We are looking for:
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills and ability to lead on a set of projects
- Experience writing and delivering communications plans
- Ability to identify and communicate compelling stories to target audiences through a variety of mediums. You’ll be required to build relationships with and pitch stories to journalists, project partners and other stakeholders regularly.
- Ability to produce digital and print marketing material
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience in events management is desirable
- Graphic design skills using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is desirable
- Driven, a quick learner and able to work independently at times and manage your workload around tight deadlines.
- Commitment to helping London’s vulnerable communities through environmental and social programmes.
Please send your application by email quoting reference 618/CPO to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Midnight, Thursday 26 March 2020.
For further information, contact Harvey Jones: email@example.com
Interview Date: 1 April 2020
Groundwork London is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.