- Passionate about working with diverse communities to enhance their environment.
- Committed to addressing the climate and nature emergencies.
- Creative, with the flair needed to contribute to the growth of this area of our business.
- Experienced in delivering environmental education.
Then please get in touch about this role – 100% of our staff tell us they are proud to work for us.
About the role:
12 month temporary maternity cover based at Trafford Ecology Park with some home working. The Community Projects Lead is responsible for the delivery of high quality community led projects within Groundwork Greater Manchester’s Sustainable Communities work programme. You will work collaboratively with internal and external partners to develop and deliver practical and digital environmental engagement activities with communities across Greater Manchester, connecting them with nature and inspiring them to improve their local communities.
The ideal candidate has a wide range of experience with diverse communities, delivering environmental projects and educational activities. You will have developed partnerships with organisations across sectors, have strong project management, communications and digital skills and enjoy solving problems with creative ideas.
- Job Description – Community Project Lead
- Groundwork GM – Personal Information
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
How to apply
Please send up to date CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the post, along with the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and Personal information to: email@example.com
Please title the email “Community Project Lead”
For an informal chat or further job details, please email the address above.
Closing Date: 9am 22nd February 2021.
Interviews: Friday 5th March 2021.