SALARY: £26,338.00 per annum
HOURS: 37 hours per week
CONTRACT TYPE: Full time
OPERATIONAL AREA: Coventry
ROLE DESCRIPTION April21E009 Employability Coach JDPS April 2021
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has proven work experience with a range of unemployed young people and adults in a targeted environment.
This role involves working in a payment by results target driven environment so it is essential that you can manage your time and prioritise your workload effectively in order to meet given targets.
As part of this role you will:
- Work closely with external organisations to ensure you achieve referrals onto programme
- Assess, plan and regularly review with customers to ensure they have a bespoke plan for securing sustainable employment.
- Identify and deal with complex customer barriers to employment;
- Identify training and ‘route ways’ to employment;
- Support and manage a caseload of customers;
- Engage customers in activities and help them progress into sustainable employment;
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals referred, undertaking interviews, compiling CV’s, support with applications forms etc;
- Seek out employment opportunities at new and existing sites of employment;
- Work collaboratively with the employer engagement officer to match customers to secured vacancies.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with partner organisations, employers and funding bodies;
- Maintain accurate and up to date records;
- Report regularly to your line manager on your performance.
You must have proven experience of developing productive relationships with partners and external agencies and are able to provide high quality employability focused assessment.
At Groundwork West Midlands we pride ourselves in being a family friendly organisation and offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours, a health cash plan scheme, a generous workplace pension and free refreshments. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce.
If you are interested in applying then please send an up to date CV and covering letter stating how your experience/qualifications meet the requirements of this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 7th May 2021
Interviews will be held w/c 10th May 2021
An Enhanced DBS check will be carried out for this post.