We’re looking for someone to join our team and lead on the development and delivery of training sessions focused on carbon literacy and topics linked to the environment, sustainability, working in the natural environment sector and wider green economy.
The post holder will also support a caseload of unemployed adults, primarily 18-25 year olds, to develop job related skills and secure and sustain employment.
- To develop and deliver Carbon Literacy courses, accredited by The Carbon Literacy Trust, for different groups of learners including unemployed young people aged 16-25.
- To develop and deliver short training courses, workshop and information sessions focused on environmental sustainability and working in the natural environment sector and wider green economy.
- To actively recruit programme participants through different local referral networks.
- To provide personalised 121 coaching and IAG support for a caseload of unemployed young people. to enable them to deliver new skills and confidence and progress into sustained employment.
- Proven experience of delivering high quality accredited and non-accredited training to different groups of learners including young adults
- Experience of planning and developing innovative and flexible programmes of learning
- Experience of delivering environmental education, sustainability or training relevant to jobs in the green economy
- Experience of providing IAG, coaching or mentoring
Please see Job Description above for full details.
Please submit the following documents to: email@example.com before 5pm on the 23rd November 2020, stating the role you are applying for.
To find out more about the role please contact Venetia Knight, Head of Employment & Enterprise.