We are recruiting an Assistant Manager for our Fencing & Landscaping team who will be responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of fencing, landscaping and grounds maintenance contracts for a range of customers in the public, private and voluntary sector.
Main purpose of the post
- Day to day management of a diverse portfolio of fencing, landscaping and grounds maintenance contracts delivered by the Groundwork Fencing and Landscaping Team and sub-contractors ensuring projects delivered on time, in budget and in line with contract specific KPIs.
- Ensure that all regulatory and internal health and safety, quality and environmental management system processes are both implemented and fully documented.
- Co-ordinate the training and development programme for trade apprentices and provide line management support and development for apprentices, labourers and people on work placements.
- Job Description – GFL Assistant Manager
- Groundwork GM – Personal Information
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
How to Apply
To apply or to request further details, please send your CV and cover letter to our recruitment partner Robert Ward at Search for Good.
We intend to commence the interview process as soon as we have suitable candidates so please submit your interest ASAP.