Based at out depot in Tameside, we are recruiting for someone with leadership skills and experience in delivering fencing and landscaping services. We are looking for people with excellent practical and organisational skills, a demonstrable commitment to health and safety and the ability to lead a small team on site. Will suit candidates looking for work in the construction sector with regular hours.
Main purpose of post
- To lead the implementation of fencing, landscaping and site maintenance works across a wide range of sites.
- To provide supervision and guidance to Operatives on site to support development of practical skills and instill positive work based behaviours.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- A number of years hands-on site experience in fencing, groundworks or landscaping sector
- A full UK driving licence and current CSCS card
- Knowledge and commitment to relevant Health and Safety standards
- Experience of taking a lead role within a team on site
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage own workload
- Ability to communicate effectively and motivate others
- Relevant qualifications and machinery licences for the role