Ongoing recruitment for experienced Groundworkers to join our team based at Ashton under Lyne depot, working full time on a groundworks contract for a social housing provider in Wythenshawe.
We are looking for people with excellent practical and team working skills with a demonstrable commitment to health and safety and customer service.
Main purpose of post
- To undertake groundworks tasks at the properties of tenants of a large social housing provider
- To provide on-site supervision for labourers working as part of a small team
The ideal candidate will have
- A number of years hands-on site experience in ground working
- A full UK driving licence and current CSCS card
- Knowledge and commitment to relevant Health and Safety standards
- Organised and able to deliver work to agreed schedule and deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and motivate others
- Relevant qualifications and machinery licences for the role
Please submit the following documents to: email@example.com stating the role you are applying for.