Groundwork is the community charity with the green heart.
We are recruiting for:
Deliver training, accreditation, and accreditation support interventions to clients aged over 25 years, who are unemployed/economically inactive & face complex barriers creating and facilitate opportunities for local people to be involved in horticultural training, and skills development.
Salary £18,943- £22,842
Essential Skills and experience
- Experience of horticultural / countryside projects
- Experience of supporting targeted groups, e.g., unemployed, low essential skills and a demonstrable track record of achievement in the improvement of those client’s life chances.
- A relevant training qualification
- Experience of community development, participation and working with volunteers
- Experience of practical environmental training
For an informal discussion, please feel free to contact Katy Stevenson or Peter Gater on 01495 222605
Our programmes support communities, groups and individuals of all ages to engage with the natural environment and community spaces, while providing education and training opportunities to support people to improve their life chances.
Can you help us deliver our aims of ‘Changing Places, Changing Lives’?
We offer an attractive working environment, based in the heart of the Valleys Regional Park, flexible working and family friendly policies.
CVs will not be accepted. Application pack available below:
Completed application packs to be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Groundwork is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.