Project delivery grants of up to £4000 will support grassroots organisations to deliver projects that address Comic Relief’s four strategic themes. Projects should be able to clearly show, the local need for the project, robust planning, and legacy.
To apply for a grant start by taking the eligibility quiz:
Examples of project delivery grants:
- Training for parents and carers to help support their children’s development before starting school
- Activities for girls or women to help them make healthier life choices
- Supporting people with mental health issues to improve an outdoor space or create a meeting space
- Setting up a peer support network for people experiencing homelessness
- Hire of room where homeless people can access support
This list is not exhaustive and there will be many other types of projects that can be funded. all projects must be completed in 12 months. Core organisational costs, may be included but the fund will not fund projects which only contribute to organisational general running costs or solely a continuation of services. Project delivery grants do not require match funding, however if they do the Comic Relief Community Fund should be the main funding source.
For more information, please read the project delivery grants guidance document by clicking on ‘GUIDANCE NOTES’ below.
These Help Notes can be read as a “stand-alone” document or you can just choose to view them section by section as you work through your application form. The first section of the document will give you further information on the programme.
Below is an example application form only, for informational purposes. Please do not attempt to complete this form. You must click on the ‘APPLY’ button above in order to be taken through to a short eligibility quiz and then the online application form.