ACE: Able, Capable, Employed is a programme supporting Londoners with disabilities and long term health conditions back into work. We also provide direct support to employers, helping them to adapt vacancies within their organisations and ensure that well suited candidates succeed in these roles.
In the UK, 81% of people of working age are employed. For those living with a disability, the figure is 52% (Office for National Statistics, 2019). We are helping to close that gap ensuring London job opportunities are open to all.
- One-to-one employment advice
- Specialist mentoring and sign-posting to other support services
- Vacancy adaptation to suit individual hours and needs
- Tailored recruitment processes including work trials and informal interviews
- In work support to help individuals succeed in their roles
- Disability awareness training for businesses
- Over 25
- Living in London
- Living with a disability or long term health condition
For all enquiries please contact email@example.com – 020 7922 1230
ACE – Able Capable & Employed is led by Groundwork London in partnership with: Business in The Community, HCT Group, Notting Hill Genesis, Leonard Cheshire Disability, Mencap, Peter Bedford Housing Association, Balance CIC, The London Borough of Islington, and The Tower Project.
The ACE project is a building Better Better Opportunities project. Building Better Opportunities brings together funding from the National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund (ESF) to help tackle poverty and promote social inclusion across England.