The Choices programme is a partnership programme funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund. The programme is able to help you to achieve your goals and enable you to move into education, training, job searching or employment.
What Does Choices offer?
- One to one advice, guidance and mentoring to help to make the positive changes you want in life
- Opportunities for all ages and abilities, if you are not currently employed in any capacity
- Specialist advice on health & wellbeing, finance & benefits, gaining work experience, rebuilding confidence and improving social skills & self esteem
We can offer specialist advice, guidance and mentoring to those who need:
- Help to rebuild confidence & self esteem
- Advice on managing benefits and finances
- Literacy, Numeracy or I.T. skills
- Advice on better management of a physical or mental health issue
- Work experience and skills
- Training and qualifications
We cover all of Allerdale & Copeland and other areas if discussed
To be eligible for our programme, you must not be employed in any capacity and must have the legal right to work in the U.K.
Choices Cumbria, The Longhorn Building, James Street, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 2DF
Contact number: 07860 850227
Partnership Lead: Tamsin Beattie
For more information visit our website:
Or follow us on social media:
funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund